Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Your WTF?!? Moment for the Evening


BACKSTREET BOYS OFFICIAL TOUR DATES

March 21
Irving Plaza - New York, NY
March 22
Irving Plaza - New York, NY
March 24
Avalon Ballroom - Boston, MA
March 25
Electric Factory Ballroom - Philadelphia, PA
March 26
Cultural Center - Scranton, PA
March 28
House of Blues - Chicago - Chicago, IL
March 29
House of Blues - Cleveland - Cleveland, OH
March 30
9:30 Club - Washington, DC
April 4
PromoWest Pavilion - Columbus, OH
April 5
State Theatre - Detroit, MI
April 6
The Rock Club - Pittsburgh, PA
April 8
The Pabst Theater - Milwaukee, WI
April 10
Roberts Orpheum Theater - St. Louis, MO
April 12
Nokia Theatre at Grand Prairie - Dallas, TX
April 14
Earthlink Live - Atlanta, GA
April 15
House of Blues - North Myrtle Beach, SC
April 16
Maymandi Auditorium - Raleigh, NC
April 18
The Norva - Norfolk, VA
I.. I... I don't even know how to feel about this. God, I don't know if you can hear me... but whatever we did, we won't do it again !!